zomg, y’all, I’m so behind on blogging. There are so many things I want to write about, and after I get the kids to bed, get the kitchen cleaned up, get myself comfy with a glass of wine or a cup of tea, there’s just not enough time left to get all my thoughts out. My list of things I want to write just grows and grows.
One of the things that’s been stressing me out is that I need to post my April goals. Which means I need to make some. So without further ado, let’s get something written down. They may not be perfect, but you now, sometimes I need to let go of perfectionism and just do something.
This April, I will…
- Continue “Merf to 5k“.
- Focus (i.e., stop multitasking, focus on one thing at a time).
- Continue trying the recipes on my Recipes page.
- Exercise my butt off (well, my thighs, actually).
- Treat myself like I treat my kids.
- Do one productive thing per day (Project Home).
Well, I feel better now. (btw, this was my one productive thing today).
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my new weekly feature, Friday Favorites! Here, I will share with you some of my favorite things! It may be something I’m loving, blog posts from the week, music… you’ll have to wait and see!